New Ramos I-Series Tabs to Launch This Week

edap

Dec 12, 2012
A new series of tablets to launch later this week are powered by Intel's high-performance Atom Z2580 Clover Trail processor, which offers what's called Hyper-Threading technology.
Ramos Technology is one of the better-known China based Android tablet manufacturers and has introduced the I-Series with 8", 9" and 10" models...
Intel's new dual-core processor with Hyper-Threading technology runs four threads simultaneously and offers processing performance beyond the current mainstream quad-core tablets.
The new Ramos I-Series of Android tablets with the new Atom Z2580 processor will offer very competitive pricing and solid features, including high resolution displays and built-in GPS capability.

edap

Dec 12, 2012
While it won’t offer the same kind of performance as the new Bay Trail chips Intel launched this week, the company’s Clover Trail+ platform offers low power consumption and the kind of performance you’d expect from a mid-range Android phone or tablet.
When Chinese tablet makers who are known for producing low-cost products start to use Intel chips, it’s a pretty good sign that Intel is offering something that’s competitive with the low-cost ARM-based chips coming from Chinese companies such as Allwinner, Rockchip, and MediaTek (although Ramos has been known to use chips from Samsung as well, and Samsung’s not exactly a bit player).