New ROM - WE WILL BE THE FIRST!!

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
To all devs here, I want to first commend you all on your commitment and efforts thus far. This forum, and this group were the first anywhere to come up with the App2SD process and we continue to set the standard and be the leaders to the entire Huawei S7 Development Community.

That being said, I hope I am not alone in this, I want ANDROIDTABLETS.NET and this forum to be the first to complete the development of and the Announcement of a custom S7 ROM! We will not be beat to the punch by AndroidCentral, XDA-Developers or any of the other excellent groups out there! We are the PREMIER source for S7 knowledge and community.

The bounty is still out there, along with all of the acclaim, I know we are close to getting it and I can't wait! I have been part of this community from very early on, and know we will be the first!!!

Snyperx

Nov 22, 2010
With that note pbauer, someone needs to organize this better. A list needs to be made of what steps need to be completed to get us to a custom ROM. It could be used as a checklist.

sopranosv

Nov 22, 2010
I really believe there must be a member aligning them different efforts already being done...

Sent from my Huawei Ideos S7

pvella

Dec 20, 2010
Plan to help when I can. Does someone want to write up the steps to get a kernel to compile. I need to use my S7, it is my main device. Cannot afford to have it in a boot loop or without a working ROM.

Sent from my Ideos S7

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
I want to thank every one that has been working on this device and others here at androidtablets.net great job guys and gals

Sent from my incredible using Android Tablet Forum