New Sub $100 Dollar Android Tablet Enters the Fray: IdolPad Plus from Indolian.com

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Jan 5, 2011

A new Android designed for the budget crowd was just announced. The tablet is called the IdolPad Plus from a company called Indolian. It will supposedly sell in the $99.99 dollar or less range, but still has some decent specs. You can actually order the device directly from their website for just $98 bucks for a limited time only. Above is an unboxing video of the device, and below is a quick breakdown of specs followed by their press release with full details:
  • Cortex A8 Chipset, 1.2 GHz CPU
  • 512MB RAM
  • 7” Multi Touch Display
  • Front Facing Camera
  • 360 G-Sensor
  • HDMI output
  • Android 4.0 OS
  • WI-FI connectivity
  • Battery life (4-5 hours)
  • Real Android Google Market
Newport Beach, CA (PRWEB) June 21, 2012

Idolian.com is pleased to announce the new 7 inch Android tablet PC IdolPad Plus. Idolian is a tablet PC manufacturer and distributor with its offices in Newport Beach, CA, Arkansas and South Korea. Idolian’s vision is to produce reliable Tablet PC, priced between $100-$299 that any individual or small business can afford.
IdolPad Plus has a sleek new style and feel. It runs on Cortex A8 Chipset, 1.2 GHz CPU, 512MB, 7” Multi Touch Resistive Screen, Front Facing Camera, 360 G-Sensor, HDMI output on Android 4.0 OS. Also IdolPad Plus offers WI-FI connectivity and a long lasting battery life (4-5 hours), real Android Google Market, Flash Player. Its compact size and light weight is also easy to carry and fast processor makes it easy to operate with 5 point capacitive touch screen. IdolPad Plus can streaming Netflix video and supports Skype video chat.
IdolPad Plus can work as eBook Reader, Game player, MP3 players and as video player. Also IdolPad Plus can get turn into mini laptop with the keyboard case.
IdolPad Plus is available to purchase at special promotional price of $98.00 at idolian.com. Idolian.com offers "Free UPS shipping both ways" for easy buying decisions for customers.
"We are bombarded with orders for IdolPad Plus already. Every IdolPad Plus we get in goes right out the door. It's amazing how many IdolPad Plus we are selling," says Debbie Kim, President.
IdolPad Plus is currently available to purchase from idolian.com and on all the major online retailers such as Amazon and Sears.com. Thanks to its established retail distribution, Idolian tablet PC’s will be widely available at cellular locations throughout the USA and South Korea in the near future.
All of Idolian’s Tablet PC s comes with a 1 year limited warranty that is serviced in the USA and offers extended warranties and protection plans for sale only on Idolian.com.
About Idolian.com: Idolian.com is division of Idolian Mobile, Inc, an international telecommunication company that terminates calls throughout the world. Idolian Mobile Inc. is headquartered in Newport Beach, California and has two branch offices in Arkansas and Seoul Korea.
Like its slogan “Tablets for Everyone,” Idolian.com's mission is to become a major brand for Android Tablet market that everyone can afford.

Source: Best Android Tablet PC Buy Android Tablet PC Cheap Android Tablet PC | Idolian

Last edited by a moderator:

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Battery life is everything to me...not enough juice here! :-(

Samsung Galaxy Note

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
Battery life is everything to me...not enough juice here! :-(

Samsung Galaxy Note

Try this:

how-to-juice-fast.jpg

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
For some reason the forum doesn't let me upload the pic of the juice I like,Federuco so I guess you are just left to guess! :-D

Samsung Galaxy Note