New superpad ??

SPLOGAN

Jul 23, 2011
My wife just got me a superpad. I assume it is the flytouch 2 from other threads. I like it a lot but am having some of the issues others seem to have had. My wireless is less than stable and I can barely hear the audio from either the speakers or the headphones. I keep trying to do the updates but nothing seems to work. I even tried the Android 2.2 update but cant seem to get it to install. Am I using the wrong files or something. My pads particulars are as follows.

Model : SAWEE10
Android Version 2.2 V2.1 #3925
Kernel Version : 2.6.32.9

daftdog

Jul 22, 2011
The wi-fi issue seems to be an ongoing problem for many with a lot of dicussion on the forum. Some have even found their wi-fi switch was not even connected (soldered)! (I only use 3G which has enough problems of its own.)

SPLOGAN

Jul 23, 2011
Is the Market not working part of the Wi-fi issue or something else? It was working fine then stopped. I stop it and clear data and I get the the terms of agreement again then it crashes as soon as I accept. Such weird quirks

daftdog

Jul 22, 2011
Market is a problem due (I think) to the device thinking its in China therefore only free apps! You can change your location using 'GPS Status' from the market.
If you want the latest version of the market go here: Get the NEW Android Market Now [Download] This (beta) version shows paid apps and runs better.

SPLOGAN

Jul 23, 2011
I will pull the link, I am not sure if I can update via GPS since I live in Japan and our IP's on base show outside the US.

sharpe351

Jul 2, 2011

Looked all over XDA... couldn't find anything for the audio issue. I have a "quiet" one as well. Would love to fix this.

Sent from a rooted SuperPAD clone with Android 2.2 :p

sharpe351

Jul 2, 2011
Thanks daftdog. Audio hack worked like a charm. Sound its much improved over the whisper I had previously.

Sent from a rooted SuperPAD clone with Android 2.2 :p

sharpe351

Jul 2, 2011
SPLOGAN, try the few apps I have found to help. Wifi TX power and Wifi fixer in the market seemed to help the situation.

Sent from a disparaged guy with a SuperPAD...another happy customer.