New SVP, No Connection

uncajoe

Dec 11, 2012
I got a new android SVP, and entered all info. I have my wifi saved, and available, but can`t get it to work. popup states , "NO CONNECTION". every time I try to register my email addy, and password. I can`t get a browser to work. so I`m in a pickle. can any body explain hat I can do to get it going?????

Last edited by a moderator:

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Hi uncajoe, welcome to the forum. Are you certain the password you entered for your wifi is correct? There is usually a little box you can check that says "show password" when you are entering it so you can take a good close look at it and make sure it is correct. To enter the password again you can go into settings>wifi> select your wifi and then select forrget. Then click on your wifi again and it will ask you for the password. You should also try unplugging your modem and wifi router and then plugging them back in after a few seconds to let them reboot. This might help establish the connection.

JP

PS your email address was removed from the post so you don't get spammed.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi uncajoe, congratulations on your new SVP tablet and welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets. The things JP suggested usually work and hopefully you'll get connected now. Just in case you need more help, I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you. More people are likely to join the discussion there and try to help you. Good luck!

uncajoe

Dec 11, 2012
All good things come to those who are willing to ask. I want to thank those who answered, and got me to re-do my wifi. I think it was a nook buddy. I`m still not sure how to respond to a help answer, so I did it this way. thanks for the response.
uncajoe

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
That's the right way uncajoe, it's always nice to let people know when your problem is solved and to thank those who tried to help you out. Glad to hear you're up and running now.:)

uncajoe

Dec 11, 2012
That's the right way uncajoe, it's always nice to let people know when your problem is solved and to thank those who tried to help you out. Glad to hear you're up and running now.:)

I have a great distaste for spiders moving on the screen can you at least stop the action? only asking.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
can you at least stop the action? only asking.

View attachment 9367

If you have an ad-blocker active in your browser, you should be able to right click on the image and block it from your PC/Tablet. I tried it on Firefox with Adblock Plus and it worked nicely.

Spiders are actually more dangerous when they're just sitting ready to pounce.:rolleyes:

cali

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sep 25, 2011
Spiders notwithstanding, welcome to the site uncajoe. Glad to read that your problem has been solved.