New to Android, goodbye iPhone

jmkimes

Apr 13, 2011
Posted a little intro in my post about which tablet I should get, but I guess this will make it more "official"

My name is Jeffrey, i'm 30 y/o and I enjoy long walks on the. . . . . OH wait, wrong place. . .

Anywho, I like technology, been clouded by Apple and the iPhone for the last 3 years, I owned a 3G, 3GS, and a 4. I jailbroke them, installed custom apps, fixed them up to suit my needs but still I wanted MORE. I like having freedom and not having to sync everything to a computer. Ever since I checked out the original Droid at a Verizon store a couple years ago, I wanted something Android! AT&T never released anything respectable in the Android department, they were all messaging phones and all that jazz. Finally, after I had given up hope, I saw a Motorola Atrix on display at a local Wal-Mart. I had no Idea what it was! I was intrigued!! After some research, I bought one the next day. The iPhone 4 got ebayed and I've been living the Android high life ever since.

Now, I want a tablet to go with it! My searches have led me here where I have found a plethora of information!

I will own one within the next couple weeks!