New to Androids

Mrite

Sep 5, 2013
Hi I consider myself new to the Android market although I have had a Kobo Vox for 2 years now. The Vox doesn't like a lot of the new Apps, so I thought I would get a newer tablet for my wife and myself. Now being cheap I went to eBay and bought from China then found out that Walmart carries equivalent tablets for around the same price without the 20 day shipping time. My Tablet has ice cream and my wife's has Jellybean, I am looking forward to searching this forum for tips and tricks, but what is of interest to me now is external speakers for my tablet. I don't think it has blue tooth, so if there are any suggestions I would love to hear them.
Thanks
Mrite.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Mrite, congratulations on your new tablets and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. If your tablet has bluetooth, there will be an option in the settings for your tablet to turn it on or off. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you find some external speakers for your tablet. Enjoy your tablets and the forum!