NEW::: to Forum and ROM Development

bozie

Oct 23, 2012
hi all im bozie in new to the forum but was on here looking about for a decent rom that would do what i wanted it to do but alass i have found nothing here and anywhere else

i have the scripts available to twist as needed just looking for a root script to add and the original market app

heres me stringing on about a rom and no one knows what its for yet im looking to mod the elonex etouch 700et now i know what you all about to say its a waste of time but i asure you i have it on good standing these tablets offer a 550Mhz processor (although rarely used at the Mhz) im looking to build a custom rom for it as the stock is well S**T and the roms for it are for phone style tablets (this tablet has in no way any function to be able to support any such media

all help will be greatfully taken :D

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi bozie, welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Hacking section for you, where more people who might be able to help you are likely to join the discussion. Good luck!

cali

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sep 25, 2011
Welcome to the site. Hope you're able to find what you need.

bozie

Oct 23, 2012
Thank you for the kind welcome liking the fact I'm able to have an app on my phone as well