new to forum and to tablets

Dlynn

Jan 18, 2012
this looks like a great site to get some helpful info,i just sent off for a tablet off Amazon :
[h=1]7" Allwinner A10 Cortex A8 1GHz Android 2.3 Ultrathin 5-point Capacitive Tablet PC WiFi[/h]any info on this or a link ot point me in the right direction is appreciated

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Dlynn, congratulations on the new tablet and welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to become a member. While you're waiting for the tablet to arrive, I'd suggest you read this thread on the care and feeding of a new tablet, so you get off to a good start. Just click this link http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...-one-guide-how-start-your-android-tablet.html and you'll be there. Unfortunately, there isn't a forum specifically for your tablet. If/when you have a problem or a question, the Android Tablet Q&A would be the place to go. It's intended for folks who don't know what tablet they have and those like yourself who have a tablet that doesn't have a specific forum for it. Don't worry though, you'll have plenty of company there. When you go there, check to see if your question is already being discussed and if it is, join the discussion. If not, start a new thread with your question. Enjoy your new tablet and the forum!