new to forum

xrko

May 30, 2013
Very nice forum. My name is Til and I am knowledgeable of pc computers, but know nothing about tablets. After some consideration, I am looking to buy a Hisense Sero 7 Pro, or wait until the new Nexus hits the mkt, this month, and see if the specs are as outstanding as stated in the news. Nice to meet you all.

RiyoRitsu

May 31, 2013
Welcome friend i hope you learn many things from this forum and many admin/moderator/devs will help you solve or give you tips about how you can maximize the usage of your tablet! :D

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Til, welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. To get started, I'd suggest you click this link to the Android Tablet Q&A section. Read the "Sticky:" threads at the beginning for some good general information about tablets and Android. Enjoy the forum!

edap

Dec 12, 2012
Very nice forum. My name is Til and I am knowledgeable of pc computers, but know nothing about tablets. After some consideration, I am looking to buy a Hisense Sero 7 Pro, or wait until the new Nexus hits the mkt, this month, and see if the specs are as outstanding as stated in the news. Nice to meet you all.

Hi Til.

June seems to be shaping up to be quite an interesting month for new tab releases. Keep us informed on your decision-making process, as well as the final outcome.

Ed