New to the forum, any info on the Visual Land Connect Android 4.0 7" Internet Tablet?

TabTalk1

May 9, 2012
Hello, I'm new to this forum. This forum seems to have a lot of great information. I'm in the market for a inexpensive tablet. I have found the Visual Land Connect Android 4.0 7" Tablet ($129 Walmart) and the Polaroid® 7" Android 4.0 Tablet ($100 Biglots) to be both in my price range. Could anyone give me the pros and cons of each? Any information would be helpful.

Thanks, TabTalk1

Visual Land Connect Android 4.0 7" Tablet vs. Polaroid® 7" Android 4.0 Tablet.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi TabTalk1, welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android tablets. The best place on the forum for "shopping" information and recommendations is the Android Tablet Discussions section. I'm going to move your thread over there for you so folks can discuss those tablets with you and hopefully help you decide between them. Good luck!

jesuppes

Oct 13, 2011
Make sure that it has 1G Ram. I have one with 512 MB ram and it is too slow. I've had a lot of problems with the Visual Land Connect 4.0. It uses 1Mobile Market and Amazon Appstore instead og Google Play Store. Walmart has a great Nextbook 8 tablet on sale for $99.00. I bought it for my daughter for Christmas and have set it up already. I like it a lot.