New to this forum

RovingDutchy

May 6, 2013
Hi
Have just recently purchased my first Android smart phone an LG-P705 I am a Senior Citizen and some of these new devices are hard to get to know how to use, but I am here and willing to learn and I am sure I will get a lot of pleasure out of learning, but I find it is a steep learning curve.
Have also just this morning purchased a Ramos Sky Fire 10.1 online for $129 delivered, which seemed a good price for a unit such as this one, at least it is a tablet I can learn about, am now waiting for delivery in about 2 to 3 weeks time.
Cheers
David

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi RovingDutchy, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new Ramos Sky Fire. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. To get started, I'd suggest you click this link to the Android Tablet Q&A section. Read the "Sticky:" threads at the beginning for some good general information about tablets and Android. In particular, be sure to read http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...-one-guide-how-start-your-android-tablet.html before your tablet arrives. If you have any problems/questions regarding your tablet, hopefully, the folks in the RAmos Tablets forum will be able to help you out. Enjoy your tablet and the forum!