New user with iTunes problem

Abbo

Jan 24, 2012
Hi all guys i bought an archos 101 internet tablet and i Sanna trasfert Music from tablet to My ipod shuffle but if i try to copy and paste the Music in the cartella It doesen t work. There are any app or anything to trasfert Music file on the ipod?? Or i have to Buy a New mp3? Thank You for the help have a Nice day

Androidfonefan

Jan 14, 2012
It may be that the tablet needs permission to write to it from non authorized sources.
Go in to settings and find the place where you allow it to install apps from third party sources.
Then try. Some tablets will not allow this, access to the SSD without permission.
Also if the tablet has a MicroSD card in it, try copying the music from your shuffle to a PC and then on to the MSD, or strait from the shuffle to the sd card. Put the sd card back in the tablet and see if it recognizes it. The music that is.
Lastly if the music is in the proprietary apple format and the tablet has no app on board that can read it, you will need something to play them even if you can get them on to the device.

Last edited:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Abbo, congratulations on the new tablet and welcome to the forum. I'm going to move your thread to the Archos Tablets forum for you to see if anyone there can help you out. Good luck!

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Hi Abbo, it sounds like you want to transfer music from your tablet to your iPod shuffle is that correct? Most of the time people are trying to get music from iTunes on their computer to their tablet but not from the tablet to another device. I am not sure this can be done. You might look for an app that can do this but I don't think it is likely.

I am not sure about the shuffle but most iPod devices require you to sync to iTunes to get your music on the device rather than drag and drop the files to the iPod as a mass USB device. This is going to be a problem since you can't run iTunes on your tablet and won't be able to see it as a mass storage device from the tablet.

Keep us updated and let us know if you find an app that can transfer music from an Android tablet to an iPod device.

Abbo

Jan 24, 2012
Hi all thanks for the help but only app that can help me (smiledrop) was removed so i change my mp3 with a samsung.. apple skill -.-