New

wes31ton

Sep 23, 2010
I have a got a MID 706 straight from out of China> How do I change the language? It has English beside some of it but need to change to English What is long press?

crocodile

Sep 22, 2010
When you turn it on, click & hold the gray arrow one on the side(if your version has it) and the app menu will come on. Go to the icon that has the hammer/wrench. Scroll down to the 7th section and click. Then click the 1st section and choose your language

triplea333

Sep 15, 2011
Hello everyone,

I was looking online for android tablets and came up with this one. i recently bought a MID 706 7" google android tablet PC which seems to be made in China. I'm having a few problems with it and would appreciate any help you guys can throw in...

- the pre-loaded youtube app won't work (once opened everytime you search for any video it says no results found)
- in the pre-loaded calendar there's no way i can start using it, every time I try to add an event it says: NO CALENDARS... and I can't find anywhere how to create a new calendar to be able to use this app.
- in the "android market" no matter what you search for only chinese apps would come up, im guessing it's not linked to US android market.

I have had a few more problems which i cant remember right now, but anyway any tip or comment that you can help me with, will be appreciated!!!
Thanks in advance, god bless.