newbie help please

pepelina

Apr 4, 2013
Just got a new Acer iconia b71 anyway...all good...did the static connect because the other didnt work...fine fine...then says log into your google account...ok we tried both (mine and my husbands) accounts and it says this will take awhile..then says couldn't sign in...bla bla bla...SO frustrating I am ready to take this back tomorrow...any help would be most appreciated.
:)
:)

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

I think we may be missing part of the story. Are you BOTH using the same, (brand/make) tablet? It seems you may have an issue with the router. I have a thread link below with WiFi tips and hints that may help.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi pepelina, congratulations on your new Acer Iconia and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. I'm moving your thread to the Acer Tablets section for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you get your Google account activated. Good luck!

pepelina

Apr 4, 2013
no there is only one tablet ...so far..I bought for my husband (stroke victim) so he can play with it...but cannot get it working yet:(

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
no there is only one tablet ...so far..I bought for my husband (stroke victim) so he can play with it...but cannot get it working yet:(

OK, that simplifies it a little. I have a link in my signature below that has solutions for WiFi connection issues. I'm fairly certain the problem is with the router or the configuration of the router.