Newbie looking to buy a cheap tablet

leo2575

Sep 3, 2012
I am new and primary objective to join this forum is to get help in deciding on which tablet to buy. I am sure I will find all the help i need. I have a serious budget constraint and looking for a sub $200 android tablet(preferably Chinese make). Will post more queries as I go.. Happy to be part of this group. Will also contribute my experiences after I purchase a tablet.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Leo, welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets and that you plan to contribute when you can. The best place on the forum for "shopping" information and recommendations is the Android Tablet Discussions section. I'm going to move your thread over there for you so folks can discuss your tablet requirements with you and hopefully make some suggestions. Good luck!

leo2575

Sep 3, 2012
Thanks a ton Spider for pointing me in the right direction. :)

So folks, as I have told in my intro, I am looking for a Sub $200 Android tablet and in the process came across couple of Chinese ones. The specs are awesome and reviews are decent. But i wanted to know first hand info from members so that I can decide on the right one.

They are
1. ONDA Vi40 Dual Core
2. CUBE U30GT

(Not sure if I can post links of the respective sites in the forum)

Need help from Members in deciding between these two or you can suggest any other alternative.

Thanking you all in advance. :D

Last edited:

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Thanks a ton Spider for pointing me in the right direction. :)

So folks, as I have told in my intro, I am looking for a Sub $200 Android tablet and in the process came across couple of Chinese ones. The specs are awesome and reviews are decent. But i wanted to know first hand info from members so that I can decide on the right one.

They are
1. ONDA Vi40 Dual Core
2. CUBE U30GT

(Not sure if I can post links of the respective sites in the forum)

Need help from Members in deciding between these two or you can suggest any other alternative.

Thanking you all in advance. :D

Hi Leo, both are good choices! and here's another one: the PiPo Max M1 9.7 inch dual-core, its now on a special sale in our site for ONLY $208.00 shipped.
welcome! :)

Last edited: