Newbie need help 10" freescale

darmadi

Jul 27, 2011
hi guys, im really fresh newbie and need help
i have 10" freescale with 2 screw, 2 speakers, 3g, pinch zoom, gps, wifi, market, (its like perfect clone to Dawa D9) all work fine, i want to root it but cant find on the web, help please
thanx before

thinking about z4root, is that safe? cos i read some user have problems

Last edited:

darmadi

Jul 27, 2011
ok rooted it with z4root, buy 3 apps from market, neither 1 of them can overclock it, something about my kernel, darn

This is weird, been reading the forum, how come im the only one who own 2 screws, 2 speakers freescale tablet

Last edited:

darmadi

Jul 27, 2011
Download clockworkmod but it said my device not supported, oh man....Any suggestion? Any one?

Sent from my imx51_bbg using Android Tablet Forum

Last edited:

darmadi

Jul 27, 2011
When i open browser its going so slow, same with my sgt 10.1 and my brother sgt, loading so slow. But if use barnacle wifi tether connect to other device, darn that device browsing like 5 times faster, confuse me

Sent from my imx51_bbg using Android Tablet Forum

coleraine

Oct 5, 2011
Hi ,I just bought a Freescale 10.1" ANDROID 2.2 CORTEX A8 DAWA D9,It has 2 small screws where the usb port is and between the mic and headphone socket.
I only got it 2 days ago,i am new to Android and tablets,just want to know how much i can do with it.update firmware and whatever.Did you find out anything.?