Newbie new member! *Just purchased a Ployer Momo11 Bird verison*

figo_rulz11

May 19, 2012
Hello hello :),

After a lot of research comparing iPad 2, Samsung Galaxy tablet, Onda Vi40 Elite etc...It finally came down to Ployer Momo11 Bird & Onda Vi40 Elite! Now i purchased it from China Tablet PC - Android Tablet PC - Consumer Electronics Goods ( it was very hard trying to find a reliable site with GOOD customer service ) hopefully this should arrive soon! *touch wood* :rolleyes:

Hope i made the right choice by choosing Ployer Momo11 Bird due to very similar specifications to the Onda, i didn't really know a lot about tablets but soon after spending couple of hours starting realizing iPad specifications can be matched at a cheaper price!

Anyways enough of me talking! Any Ployer Momo11 Bird users here? Did i make the right choice?

Thanks in advance :D

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello figo_rulz, congratulations on your new tablet and welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android tablets. I see you've been chatting with the folks at RedTabletPC and you're pleased with their response so far. Hopefully all that research paid off and you'll be happy with the tablet. Before using it for the first time, I'd suggest you click this link and read the article about getting started with a new tablet http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...-one-guide-how-start-your-android-tablet.html Enjoy your tablet and the forum!