newbie to tabs stuck stuck stuck

vtec_sy86

Sep 12, 2011
Hi guysA newbie to the tablet world ive just brought an imx515 camera version and for love n money i crnt watch videos youtube , tubemate , bbc iplayer nothin wnt even attempt to load just says sorry cannot play video I was told to download adobe flash 10.1 or .2 but could onky find 10.3 and that dosent do the trick either im gutted cus its nice lil bit of kit but if i crnt sort sumat simple like this i might aswell just get rid of it:-( Please point me in right direction guys n galsVery grateful Simon

hdmp4

Sep 2, 2011
You installed Adobe Flash from market?

For youtube, try using the full web site instead of the mobile site.
I know this works on our Gen-E tablet because for some odd reason, the mobile youtube site will show the same message as yours on our Gen-E tablet...

vtec_sy86

Sep 12, 2011
Its the imx515 with android 2.2 and a cortexA8 system whatever that means dnt really now much about tabs its my first one wish it had more than one usb port tho that sucks big time , i need an in car charger and bluetooth usb and gps receiver if anyone knows were i could get these from thanx

Sent from my X10i using Android Tablet Forum

hdmp4

Sep 2, 2011
i need an in car charger and bluetooth usb and gps receiver if anyone knows were i could get these from thanx
Since you are located in England, the cheapest place for USB car charger would be Ebay....
Unless you are in NZ or Australia, where I can sell it to you locally.

I have not seen bluetooth USB, don't think such item exists.....
Bluetooth or USB GPS receiver is not likely to work on your tablet even if you have one because of the lack of drivers on your tablet....