newbie user please help. android market been accidently deleted by 12yr old son

kellie1970

Jan 7, 2012
Hi there

am hoping someone can help here as i have NO idea what iv got to do.

My 9 kids all got a wondermedia wm8650 tablet :(for xmas and my 12yr old son has somehow managed to delete the android market that came installed on the tablet. Iv googled and googled and googled but am at a loss on how to get it back...

Am hoping someone here can help... cameron has special needs and once he has a bee in his bonnet about something it ends up being turned into a MAJOR problem. I am hoping this is a problem that is easy to sort out and wont cause him too much stress as it will lead to stress in EVERYTHING he does as it is on his mind.

As i say there are other identical tablets in the house if that helps but id need a step by step solution if anybody is able to help.

Many many thanks for reading and il be sat with my fingers crossed.

kind regards

kellie xx

kellie1970

Jan 7, 2012
awwww many many thanks to all who replied it really is MUCH appreciated xx am gonna wait for him to go to bed and try to do it when hes asleep and not stressing at me xx

thanks once again everyone xx il let you know how i get on :) xx

kellie1970

Jan 7, 2012
well i said id let you all know..... dont know HOW cameron did it but he called downstairs about 40 minutes ago thats he got his market back.... HE doesnt know what he did either so fingers crossed he doesnt do it again lol....

thank you SO much for yr help and advice it was much appreciated

kind regards

kellie xx

kellie1970

Jan 7, 2012
ME AGAIN LOL

need help again folks if possible xx one of my other sons is having trouble connecting to our wifi.... all the details are right and the others are connected with no problem.... dax my 13 yr old however is only getting wifi disconnected or not in range message even when he is sitting NEXT TO the modem and router... iv tried deleting the wifi and setting it up again along with the usual turn off and on thing but im getting nowhere either xx if anyone can suggest anything id be really greatful :) xx (why do i have such impatient kids lol) xx we've even reset his tablet but to no avail.... am starting to go bald with all the pulling out of hair now lol xx

once again many thanks and kind regards

kellie xx

sherri64

Dec 26, 2011
I had a similar issue yesterday. 3 laptops, 2 desktops, 3 Android phones, 1 TiVo....all connected fine to wireless router. My Galaxy Tab wouldn't. Was not the Tab, as I was able to connect it to my Droid via Wi-Fi tether.

I unplugged router for 1 minute. Fixed problem. May as well try!

Sent from my DROID using Tapatalk

kellie1970

Jan 7, 2012
he just mentioned its been like it since the d-link was updated about 36hours ago by a friend.... think il try the turning off thing in the morning now... will create world war 3 with the other kids AND hubby if i try and turn the internet off now lol xx

thank you :)

kellie1970

Jan 7, 2012
tried the turning off thing and dax is now smiling....dunno why it hadnt worked before but this time it did so thank you very much xx

kaw123

Jan 12, 2012
I have a similar problem...except I accidently deleted the wmt launcher on my son's epad that I bought him for christmas...and now it will turn on but i get a message saying something about the wmt.launcher has unexpectedly stopped and it won't let me do anything else...don't know what to do...how do i restore to factory settings...its a Cyber-Link "7 tablet pc android 2.2 MID....PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

onykage

Jan 11, 2012
I have a similar problem...except I accidently deleted the wmt launcher on my son's epad that I bought him for christmas...and now it will turn on but i get a message saying something about the wmt.launcher has unexpectedly stopped and it won't let me do anything else...don't know what to do...how do i restore to factory settings...its a Cyber-Link "7 tablet pc android 2.2 MID....PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

you'll have to reload the ROM. Google around for the firmware, in which case you should also find a full tut on how to flash it. If you cant find anything, send me a pm and i'll post up a tut for it with the rom links. Im quite sure you can find what you need after 10 mins of googling. =)

Sent from my Acer Android One Netbook using Tapatalk

kellie1970

Jan 7, 2012
could anyone suggest a movie player site that plays avi files on these tablets please... dax's one just doesnt want to play them with the players that are on there.... :( always problems lol xx