NextBook 7SE PG-12 Issues with installing Flash Player

Anna1

Dec 26, 2012
I currently have Flash Player 10.2 installed as it came factory installed. I been trying to install Flash Player 11.1.115.27 for the past day and a half. I tried manually installing it via downloading it from the flash player archives on to my computer and putting it in the DCIM folder(via usb cable) and installing it. I've tried putting it on the micro sd card and using the appinstaller. I've also tried to download it using the stock browser and going to the Adobe archives and installing it after it downloads. Yes, I have the install apps from Unknown sources checked boxed. Every-time I've tried it I get an error message stating that: xApplication not installed An existing package by the same name with a conflicting signature is already installed. Is there any other way to update it?

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
It sounds as if your NextBook came with Flash as a part of the Android ROM. That would be (a) the reason for getting that prompt. I think I've seen this issue on the forum before. With that said someone may come along with a way around it but if that's the case any Android upgrade would, or should, come with the newer Flash.