Nextbook Premium 8

frzamir

Dec 7, 2011
Hello all, I'm new here. I don't know whether this question has been asked before, but I wanna know if I get a nextbook premium 8, can I just go online to the android market site and download apps to the nextbook? I don't necessarily have to install the android market app right? And another question, the nextbook will accept the apps right? Sorry if it's a stupid question

Pamster

Nov 14, 2011
Hi frzamir,

Welcome to the board, I am glad you joined us here. I loaded the user manual PDF for this device and from the information on page 27 it states that Slideme is the app market installed so I would guess, might be wrong, but I would guess that it's not able to go to the offical android market straight out of the box. It should accept apps downloaded from there, and you can probably get the amazon app store installed on it. There are no stupid questions, only ones that go unanswered, so if you have questions don't hesitate to seek the answers, here or in a board search or the google search engine itself, all are useful tools to get information on tablets. :)