Nexus 7 Screen Protector

squeegy200

Jun 14, 2012
I purchased a Blurex leather case that came with a screen protection film. The film was cut precisely and wasn't too difficult to position and remove air bubbles. However, after several weeks, the film is beginning to show fine scratches which appear as fog on my screen. Responsiveness is still good even with the film applied. But the haziness is annoying and disappointing.

The Blurex leather cover is holding up well, but i may be replacing the screen protection film. It makes the unit look old

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

rbryanp

Apr 13, 2013
Hi rella,

New member myself. I purchased a 3-pack of Tech Armor for $7.95 through Amazon. The protector was cut to the exact size of my Nexus 7, and was applied very easily.

I have had it on my Nexus for almost a week. And considering the alternative...not having any screen protector, I think it is doing fine. And when it gets enough scratches from use, I have 2 more to use. As far as what we think about what you purchased, you have to ask yourself, "Is it doing the job for which it was purchased?" In the end, is the screen protector, protecting your screen from getting scratches? That's what matters, right?

So, is it doing the job and protecting the screen from scratches? If so, it's a good screen protector in my opinion, just like several others on the market that will no doubt protect your screen just as well. With so many screen protectors on the market, if you read the reviews posted on well known websites and web vendors, that is about what we're limited to in terms of deciding which product to buy. If you read reviews, and maybe visit a forum like this, you'll gain enough knowledge to make an intelligent decision.

After all, don't we all just want to make a sound purchase based on educating ourselves?

Welcome to the forum!

V/R,
Bryan

alexander2020

Aug 10, 2014