Nexus 7 Smart Cover

SecondShells

May 4, 2012
$未标题-1.jpg $Nexus 7 trio pink heart (1).jpg$Nexus 7 TPU Case (5).jpg

A couple other options out there are cases onwww.secondshells.com Two cases that we carry for the GoogleNexus 7 Orbit Case, and the Google Nexus 7 Trio Case. Both cases have the Smart Case feature. The Orbit Case is a sleek slim case that allows you the ability to rotate your case and use it vertically or horizontally. My personal favorite is the Trio. It is a total of 3 cases in one hence the name. And it truly protects your Nexus. The entirior of the case comes with a TPU case that surrounds your case protecting it and is removable. The second case allows you the ability to detach and rotate your tablet for your viewing pleasure.

rbryanp

Apr 13, 2013
I picked up a 'Seidio ACTIVE Case with Multi-Purpose Cover for Google Nexus 7' via Amazon for $35.67 & FREE Shipping.

It had 55 out of 56, 4 & mostly 5-star reviews, and 1, 1-star review which I tossed as being irrelevant. I haven't had any of the problems cited in that review although some of the fibrous material that prevents the case from sliding does have a tendency to pick up dust pretty easily. Other than that, it's great!

It's cheaper than the Otterbox case for $50-$60. Here are the specs:

• Lightweight case
  • Interior casing made from highly durable and shock-absorbing polymer
  • Arachnid design of the exoskeleton gives your device extra protection at the most vulnerable spots
  • All controls and ports remain fully accessible and functional while in the case
  • Includes multi-purpose cover that protects the device?s screen when not in use and also transforms into a device stand
  • Bottom of stand includes non-slip pads to prevent movement when in use
  • Built-in stand allows for up to 10 different viewing angles in landscape and portrait orientation
  • For use with Google Nexus 7

I am very happy with mine. :eek:

V/R,

Bryan

Last edited:

rbryanp

Apr 13, 2013
I have had my "Seidio ACTIVE Case with Multi-Purpose Cover for Google Nexus 7" for over 1-1/2 months now. I have nothing negative to say about it. I take my tablet to work in my day-pack to read on the DC's public transportation train system, 'Metro Rail'. The case protects the tablet very nicely. The side of the case that is opposite the screen when the cover is closed is raised such that nothing rubs against the screen. And I use the adjustable stand that allows viewing the tablet at several different angles while sitting on a level surface such as a desk or table. I use this feature almost daily for one thing or another.

I feel like I am getting my money's worth out of this purchase. :D

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Ronts, congratulations on your new Nexus 7 2nd Gen and welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. I'm glad you specified which generation that case is for, your post is the only one here so far for gen 2 tablets. Since the gen 2 has two speakers and a rear facing camera, it's important to make sure you're buying a cover for the right Nexus 7.