Nightmare on Tablet Street!

Jul 24, 2011
Hello, just bought a flytouch III google android tablet (well a month ago) nothing but trouble! GPS doesn't work -

Biggest other problem is that the calendar keeps giving message - You have no calendars - so can't input any data. There seems to be a calendar storage and other calendar app but doesn't matter what calendar app I download from Android market I get the same message -

has anyone any idea how to fix this- my tablet has wi-fi but no phone - which suits me fine- I want to be able to put calendar entries in when I'm out sashaying around with friends and then when I'm home sync it back to google calendar.

as for the GPS problem - I did return to the ebay seller (locally a melbourne local) and he installed copilot 8 onto the machine -but it has since stalled and I keep getting a 'force close' message. and the seller has gone to ground and won't answer any of my emails despite advertising 12 month warranty on the product.

I've never used one of these things before and wasn't expecting such a ridiculous learning curve - but there must be something technically wrong with the machine itself - surely the apps that came with it should work????

any ideas on what I can do??? any ideas on who I could take it to to get it fixed??