Editor in Chief
- Jan 5, 2011
Even though Microsoft acquired Nokia's phone division, they didn't actually acquire the Nokia brand name, and Nokia is still in the business of producing tech hardware. Now that the Finnish company is off of Microsoft's leash, they have already begun making products for the competition. Nokia is building an Android tablet called the N1 that will supposedly retail for $250 USD.
Nokia's N1 will first launch in China February19, 2015, and no specifics were given for a launch anywhere else. Here's a breakdown of known specs:
- 6.9mm thick one-piece aluminum frame (dark grey or silver)
- 8-megapixel camera on the back and a 5-megapixel camera on the front
- 32GB of storage
- USB Type-C socket which is a reversible USB port that allows you to attach the plug in either way.
- 2.4GHz Intel Atom quad-core processor - 64-bit chip
- Android version unknown at this time