Non-Free apps on Flytouch II

claudepio

Mar 31, 2011
Is tehre anyway I can purchase and install an application from the Market on this tablet?

In my Flytouch II the market application does not even list the non-free apps.

I do have a google email account configured in my Flytouch 2.

Biotic

Staff member
Jan 23, 2011
The communtiy and I are working on a fix, we will report once its a final product. We did make some headway. Its an ID situation on the android market.

Sent from my Ally using Android Tablet Forum

japrijs

Dec 12, 2010
You can now download all apps with your browser at google market , just register and it recognise your tablet automatcaly

Succes, Johan

Sent from my deb using Android Tablet Forum

AHead

Apr 4, 2011
Hi Johan,

I am interrested in your solution because I am have the same problem.

Can you tell we which setting you have on android market for your device?
My settings are after registration:
Maker = -
Model = -
Carrier = -
I assume that these unrecognised settings are part of the download problem for non-Free apps on Flytouch II?

Kind regards,
Ad

You can now download all apps with your browser at google market , just register and it recognise your tablet automatcaly

Succes, Johan

Sent from my deb using Android Tablet Forum

japrijs

Dec 12, 2010
Hi Ahead,

Nothing to set, just use your browser to go to: https://market.android.com/apps/ and log-in with your google account and it recognize your pad by itself.
There you find all free and non-free apps but you can't download the non compatible apps, the ones you don't see when you use the normal market.

Best of luck,
Johan

Last edited:

claudepio

Mar 31, 2011
Hi Ahead,

Nothing to set, just use your browser to go to: https://market.android.com/apps/ and log-in with your google account and it recognize your pad by itself.
There you find all free and non-free apps but you can't download the non compatible apps, the ones you don't see when you use the normal market.

Best of luck,
Johan

I tried that but it did not work for me. It still said there is no phone associated with my account.
What am I doing wrong?

Claude

Total Newbie

Apr 5, 2011
Did you get this figured out? I just typed in a whole reply and then stupidly hit 'Reply to Thread' rather than post and the whole darn thing disappeared. - sigh -
I noticed you posted a couple days ago, so you may have got it working by now. If not, I'll repost.

linda in nh

00corvette

Jun 5, 2011
I am having the same problem with my FT 3 2.2; i have never been able to access the paid apps through my market app. I have tried to access the google market through my browser but i get the same error, no device associated with this account. I have been everywhere and can't find a solution. This is crazy, why is google making it so hard to purchase apps?

Biotic

Staff member
Jan 23, 2011
Security issues altho their market is flooded with crap apps anyways, why I believe amazons is taking over.
The only way around this is owning an android phone and purchasing the apps on there and viewing them on your superpad. What I've come todo with my devices.
Altho the archos101 doesn't come with the android market place and we archos owners must install a hacked version of the android market place (which shows paid apps) to use the android market place in place of the aplibs market. I'm trying to modify that same hack to work on our device but no luck yet.

Superpad Support Dev Sent from my LGV Ally

mrbill

Mar 24, 2011
Security issues altho their market is flooded with crap apps anyways, why I believe amazons is taking over.
The only way around this is owning an android phone and purchasing the apps on there and viewing them on your superpad. What I've come todo with my devices.
Altho the archos101 doesn't come with the android market place and we archos owners must install a hacked version of the android market place (which shows paid apps) to use the android market place in place of the aplibs market. I'm trying to modify that same hack to work on our device but no luck yet.

Superpad Support Dev Sent from my LGV Ally

Your efforts will not go un-appreciated.

I have a 10 dollar donation waiting if anyone else wants to chip in.

Thanks