Noob user of Colby 7022

temper13

Dec 10, 2011
Hello, I am a noob user and trying to learn to get all that I can out of my Colby 7022. I've been reading and reading and getting confused, so I decided to register and hoping to get step by step instruction on what do to first. Am looking to get android market, watch movies like from hulu plus or netflix, playing games , etc.. If I get the nack of how to root and such I might try it on my smart phone mytouch4g heard there alot of benefits in doing so. But back to the Tablet, I did try downloading the flashplayer 10.1 but says I do not have permission. Hopefully can get some help. PS3 - DCUO- Wraath

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Temper13, welcome to Android Tablets and congratulations on your Coby 7022. Glad you decided to become a member of the forum. I see from your other post, you've already asked for help with the tablet so good luck and enjoy yourself out there.

Nov 12, 2011
Hulu doesn't play on any mobile device. There are ways around it but not easy. Netflix, flash, streaming, market.... all no problem and you don't need to root.

Hulu does play on mobile devices. I have a Vizio vtab1008 that comes with a hulu app.

Sent from my VTAB1008 using Tapatalk

lfom

Developer
Sep 12, 2011

WVUTampaAlum

Oct 6, 2011
Hulu does play on mobile devices. I have a Vizio vtab1008 that comes with a hulu app.

Sent from my VTAB1008 using Tapatalk

I'm sure you either have via app or that is special deal but in general hulu is not officially supporting mobile. This will surely change with their sale/acquisition.

RobKort

Nov 23, 2011
If you get Flash Video Browser from the market, hulubplays just like on the PC free site.

Sent from Rob's TapadaAtrix :)