Nook Android app finding My Files?

Amy MacEvilly

Jun 4, 2011
I've gone and installed CM7 on my NookColor. I've downloaded and installed the Nook Android app. It finds my B&N content just fine, and I see in the pull-down menu "My Files." Do I need to have the "My Files" on the Nook's internal memory for the app to find the content? I have content on an SD card in "My Files" and the Nook app doesn't find it. And when I go to File Manager, the Nook app doesn't show up as a option for opening the file.

In short, how can I get the Nook Android app to find my non-B&N .epub files?

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Try creating a folder on the SD card called "My Files" with a sub folder called "Books". Put your non-B&N .epub files into "Books" and the app should find them. Worked for me.

Amy MacEvilly

Jun 4, 2011
I've already done that. Maybe I should reboot it. And this may be a difference between running the Nook Android App on CM7 and using the native reader on a nootered Nook. (Looks like yours is nootered: I'm running CM7.) Looking under File Manager now, I see a Nook Folder with a Content subfolder and a MyDocuments subfolder. Maybe I should put my stuff there.

Just tried it and that didn't work. That Nook folder was on the SD card also.

Last edited:

sab1014

Jun 28, 2011
I am having the exact same issue. I've tried putting the files in My Files on the SD card, as well as the books sub folder. Can anyone help?