Note or Nexus

bigbeel

Mar 17, 2013
I need help deciding which tablet to buy. I have narrowed it down to a Samsung Note 10.1 or a Google Nexus 10. I will be using it to watch movies and read off internet, but also to work on spreadsheets in excel. I will not be taking notes or drawing and am wondering if the stylist on note will be beneficial to me. Thank you

Al_Neri

Mar 20, 2013
From what I've read the only reason you would choose the note over the Nexus is the note taking thing. If that isn't a concern the Nexus is superior. This is based solely on watching reviews on Youtube.

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
The Note offers a couple cool features like expandable storage and pretty amazing multitasking capabilities. The S Pen also enhances internet browsing through the hover feature as well as more accurate selection of links. Both are great tablets though, and just yesterday I saw a commercial for the Nexus 10 (not that it is particularly relevent, just interesting).

Sent from my Galaxy Note 10.1

annaharris

Aug 28, 2012
Both are good. Samsung galaxy note 10.1 splits the screen into two parts, as well as we can use two different applications. However, there are lots of pretty features in it. So, you should decide which features you want in your tablet. After that, you can easily take decision.