Nothing seems to work. need ideas

ZHkilla

Nov 25, 2010
Push them all then try reboot. Honestly if that doesn't work .......its time to play stupid and exchange it at the store with the I am clueless look on your face. LOL then just copy the framework to your new one!

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Android Tablet Forum App

bL33d

Dec 3, 2010
well shipped it back :p

Since i have adb setup i can just make a backup of framework on the new one and try urs right i mean worse case scenario just replace with backup if it goes crazy.

My this is i tried teh market fix on mine and it replaced framework.jar and i think i should have deleted davlik cache and let it boot up but it was taking forever to boot (imo but i got a galaxy s phone) so i freaked out and ran the augen update which was for older models and fubard mine.

No way to add acurate battery mod to this device? so there is numbers in task bar...

ZHkilla

Nov 25, 2010
I am 100% positive that you can push the framework-res.apk and the media folder( for bootanimation) with no risk. As for the battery %, I am currently working on an entire themed framework that will have 5% battery increments.

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Android Tablet Forum App

youkiddin

Oct 19, 2010
ZHkilla would you be able to load your augensystemzip the way augen does it with the updates (copy to sd card,power down and boot to clockwork and install from sd

ZHkilla

Nov 25, 2010
ZHkilla would you be able to load your augensystemzip the way augen does it with the updates (copy to sd card,power down and boot to clockwork and install from sd
yes but I will have to make a custom zip for it because I will have to make a cleaner.sh file and stuff to compile the zip for flashing. So give me a day or two here and I will put together a quick flashable theme zip file.

Sent from my Keebler using Android Tablet Forum App

shawdog

Dec 11, 2010
Wasn't sure if mrsmoke got anywhere with doing a factory reset. I also believe I got a 'newer' GenTouch. I tried doing a fastboot and never could get my tablet to talk with my PC. Their directions said to hold the 'BACK' button and press reset, but turns out my tablet required me to hold the 'MENU' button and then reset. It flashed, but I'm not convinced my 7800 Patch files are the correct one for the 'newer' unit, since my unit gets throws errors on boot now. I mention my issues in a different thread.

Just wanted to mention the difference in putting the units in recovery mode.

ZHkilla

Nov 25, 2010
Quite possible that your Gentouch was fully up to date, and the recovery files you flashed didn't jive with it since it was made for an older version. Really after rooting the newer gentouch, you can do everything needed by adb push.

Samsung Moment. Dearmas Family Remix 4.0( ext2)