NOVA 10 tablet users.

androidjedi

Jan 30, 2013
I have downloaded the latest firmware from the ampe website, for their new ampe a10 quad core a31 tablet.

Looking through the model number in the build.prop, it looks like it is exactly the same as the Nova 10 tablet, which we all thought it would be, as ampe probably released the nova 10 to see how it will go in the open market.

Anyway, the ampe firmware screenshots look like a lot better looking system, plus maybe a lot of stability updates.

But there is only one way to check this, anyone who is adventurous and wants to try this out on their nova tablet, download the package here, and i uploaded two versions, one original image that can only be used with the included pheonix suite beta, and one that i repacked which should work with the latest pheonix suite 1.6.
Second one is just for convenience if you already have pheonix suite installed, but first one is the pheonix suite version given by ampe for that particular image.

http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...10-a31-tablet-13-march-2013-a.html#post278182

From personal experience when I did have my nova tablet ( i gifted it), I even flashed onda firmware, and I was able to restore it, by holding down volume and power button and using pheonix suite to install the nova firmware, and the ampe has identical hardware specs, but yes the only way to see if it works is to flash it.

Also another thing, Im fairly certain that tradigy will be using this image to make his new Rom, but maybe he doesn't know about it as its brand new, so if anyone has contact with him on dork files, please let him know there is a link to the image on this website.

Thank you, and if any of you try this image on your tablet, post it on here.

bluelena69

Oct 7, 2011
So I presume that the touchscreen will work with this and everything? I ask because I seem to recall trying to flash an Ampe 10 ROM (and the touchpad wouldn't work) when I received my Nova 10, tried to reflash and ran into some issues and could not download the original Nova 10 rom. I could be wrong and it may not have been an Ampe 10 rom.

androidjedi

Jan 30, 2013
It would not have been an ampe a10 a31 Rom, as it just came out, and I got the original Nova 10 Rom released way before the ampe a10 came out or any ampe a10 a31 firmware came out.

It is possible you flashed an older ampe a10 device firmware which had the IMX chip or whatever it was, it didn't last long as a device...