Last Tuesday I laid down $168.00 on a 8" Android 2.2 tablet from ***************. If it fails to meet my expectations, i'll give to a friend and buy something else... but.. what do you think of this device?
Android 2.2 (This doe snot run flash)
aPad 8" 800mHZ (RK2818) OS
1.3 M pixel camera
Built-in (support WCDMA/EVDO)(optional) NEED MOQ 500PCS
E-book:support E-book,3D Turning pages function
So for $168 is this a good deal? If it can't run flash... i'll have to get another one which will be a bit of a disappointment. As I said I ordered this Tuesday, and hopefully it will be here by this Tuesday.
Summary (appended by xaueious, Jan 19 2011)
Nowsupplier currently has various issues, including:
* listing wrong product specifications and descriptions on many of their products, occasionally blaming the manufacturing for misleading them instead
* slow delivery on some items (not entirely their fault)
* some items defective or dead on delivery
* selectively ignoring customer requests
* lack of English skills leading to miscommunication
* slow to respond
Despite this, Nowsupplier:
* has resolved order issues with at least a few of the members here
* if you know the product you are looking for before you make your order and do not rely on their descriptions, it may not be as problematic
* offers competitive pricing on a variety of products
I'll definitely post a very in-depth review with pictures, and possibly some video. I love this website and have learned a lot, and I love to be able to give back. I should be receiving the tablet very soon. I also bought a cheap $85.00 tablet Android 2.0.. and will review that also.
Down side is i've contacted NowSupplier@gmail.com, three times in the last three days and have yet to receive a reply yet... i'll msg them on here.
^^^^ Thanks for that info, xaueious. If this is true, I am glad I haven't pulled the trigger and purchased this unit yet. In fact, I am purchasing TWO units for our girls 10 yr old girls. The tablet must be able to run Flash (2.2 with 10.1 flash capability) to play sites like Webkinz. Also need to be able to play popular games like Angry Birds so my kids don't keep taking my Droid X. I will be keeping a close on on what the real deal is with this particular tablet.