Old/New user here

jonling

Apr 3, 2012
Old = I have had my Nook Tablet 16gig w/32gig SD
New = Just got a DiGiX 16gig 7inch Android tablet - I paid the tax and this one was free for being on a consumer advisory board for a large company (not sure if the rules allow mwntioning the name).

My Nook has 2 year replacement waranty and is stock. Trying to make a USB keyboard/case work with it.

The DigiX is not a speedy as mem is 1/2 what the Nook is and the Nook screen is HD. However, the DiGiX performs rather well, it surprised me and the keyboard/case works great with it.
The Android version on the DiGiX ia 4.0.3. Is that Ice Cream Sandwich?

Anothe Nook question, has anyone used am N2A card with a Nook Tablet? It looks like a good way to go.

Thanks

Jon

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Jon, congratulations on your new DiGiX tablet. As prices go, it's hard to beat the price you got on that one.:rolleyes: I see you've been a member since April and have been participating from time to time as well. Now that you've got two tablets, we'll probably be seeing more of you.:) To answer your questions, Android version 4.0.3 is Ice Cream Sandwich and from what I hear that N2A card is a good way to go. There have been several discussions of the N2A and the only negative I recall has been it's not that hard to do it yourself and save some money. If you look though the Nook forum, you'll find extensive help in doing it yourself. One thread in particular, by my friend JP, has been very helpful to many people with regard to this topic http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/nook-color-technical/13156-how-cm7-bootable-sd.html Have fun and continue to enjoy the forum Jon.

jonling

Apr 3, 2012
hi jon, congratulations on your new digix tablet. As prices go, it's hard to beat the price you got on that one.:rolleyes: I see you've been a member since april and have been participating from time to time as well. Now that you've got two tablets, we'll probably be seeing more of you.:) to answer your questions, android version 4.0.3 is ice cream sandwich and from what i hear that n2a card is a good way to go. There have been several discussions of the n2a and the only negative i recall has been it's not that hard to do it yourself and save some money. If you look though the nook forum, you'll find extensive help in doing it yourself. One thread in particular by my friend jp, has been very helpful to many people with regard to this topic http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/nook-color-technical/13156-how-cm7-bootable-sd.html have fun and continue to enjoy the forum jon.

thanks spider!