OliveOffice font question

gerryex

Apr 30, 2011
Hi ALL,

I installed OliveOffice a while ago and its seems to be enough of a word processor for me. So far I have been editing MS Word docs I copied over from my PC and so far so good. But then I told OliveOff to create a new document for me and it did. But everytime I start to type something it ends up at the default font and size, which is quite small. I found the place to change the font size but it doesn't seem to have any effect. The text already typed remains the same and any new text is still small. When I go back into the font setting it always shows the default even though I had set it to something else.

Am I missing something?

Gerry

Raven312

Mar 28, 2011
Gerry, I would suggest writing the developer and asking is it Honeycomb-ready. I hadn't heard of it before, but my search told me that it's for 2.1, which you would think wouldn't be a problem but you never know...? This is what you're talking about, right? Olive Office Premium - Android

gerryex

Apr 30, 2011
Gerry, I would suggest writing the developer and asking is it Honeycomb-ready. I hadn't heard of it before, but my search told me that it's for 2.1, which you would think wouldn't be a problem but you never know...? This is what you're talking about, right? Olive Office Premium - Android

Hi Raven312,

Yes, I already did that but have not gotten an answer yet. I just thought someone here might have an answer.

Gerry