ONDA v1 vs v3

eliem

Apr 29, 2012
Hello guys!
I'm new to the forum and I'm in the market to buy the new ONDA vi40. I just found out reading on the internet that there is a V1 and a V3, however, I can't find what the differences are.

Is there any hardware difference or the differences are in the softwear?

I'm buying from Tinydeal since I have a credit note and I want to use it. Here is their listing $240.79 - TinyDeal - (ONDA) VI40 Elite 9.7 5-Point Touch WiFi Tablet (ARMv7/16GB HD) L-77984

BTW, if you know if the one in the listing is a v1 or v3 please make a comment in your post.

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
Hi, not sure exactly but could have something to do with either flash memory size (8gb or 16gb) or whether its ics or older. Don't take my word for it tho'. See if you can spot the difference in specs. Ps- redtabletpc.coming are reliable trusted seller for this tab. They're a supporting vendor onm this forum so help is easily on hand & you can choose your shipping preference for speed or economy.( dhl is cheap & fast!) Give them a look. They might not necessarily be the cheapest, but they're a safe supplier.

Sent from my M9701 using Android Tablet

eliem

Apr 29, 2012
Hi, not sure exactly but could have something to do with either flash memory size (8gb or 16gb) or whether its ics or older. Don't take my word for it tho'. See if you can spot the difference in specs. Ps- redtabletpc.coming are reliable trusted seller for this tab. They're a supporting vendor onm this forum so help is easily on hand & you can choose your shipping preference for speed or economy.( dhl is cheap & fast!) Give them a look. They might not necessarily be the cheapest, but they're a safe supplier.

Thanks! I'm checking the trusted dealer now, he has a better price also :D
The only reason I'm thinking to buy from tinydeal is that I have a $40 credit note from a (not good) past transaction and a $14 coupon. They are not the best to deal with btw.

Stormium

Apr 20, 2012
Thanks! I'm checking the trusted dealer now, he has a better price also :D
The only reason I'm thinking to buy from tinydeal is that I have a $40 credit note from a (not good) past transaction and a $14 coupon. They are not the best to deal with btw.

Let me give you a little lesson on these sorts of sites. They claim to stock all sorts of items, when in reality they don't have any in stock at all, in fact a lot don't even own a warehouse. They will run around after you have made your order trying to buy what you've ordered. Sometimes the really bad ones like dealextreme and chinagrabber will just ship something that is vaguely like what you've ordered, other "better" ones (I use the word lightly!) will keep running around until they find what you want. That's why they sometimes take a week just to even get it in the post! If you use their coupon and credit note, the same thing will happen again. You're better off buying from a reputable vendor.

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
I would buy from redtabletpc & use your tinydeal credit to get accessories that you can afford to wait for.