Onda V711 Jelly Bean Firmware Link

iiDiabolusZz

Nov 9, 2012
[h=3]Onda V711 Dual Core Android 4.1.1_V2.0 Firmware[/h]1.OS upgrade to Android 4.1.1,more fluent touch
2.Increase the desktop plug-in automatic size
3. Increase face recognition unlock function
4. Added voice search function
5. Increase Chrome browser, provide better meta video support
6. New UI design, perfect reduction IPS screen display effect

http://file2.mydrivers.com/ondata/download/driver/oamp3/V711D/V711D_A4.1.1-1101.rar

I don't have the v711 but would like feedback on the update please.

amak77

Jan 12, 2013
Onda V711 Dual Core Android 4.1.1_V2.0 Firmware

1.OS upgrade to Android 4.1.1,more fluent touch
2.Increase the desktop plug-in automatic size
3. Increase face recognition unlock function
4. Added voice search function
5. Increase Chrome browser, provide better meta video support
6. New UI design, perfect reduction IPS screen display effect

http://file2.mydrivers.com/ondata/download/driver/oamp3/V711D/V711D_A4.1.1-1101.rar

I don't have the v711 but would like feedback on the update please.

i cannot update my v711. it does not install the worldcup device drivers. is there any other way to update it? please help

Red7

Dec 26, 2012
I updated to v2.0/4.1JB and rooted using your file.

Worked great and I like the new system much better! The root worked great and deleted all the chinese apps. Only thing that didn't work was Youtube, I had to use an older version and now it works great, thanks to WanaRoc for the link: YouTube 4.1.47 - APKTOP

The only issue I have is the battery, it dies very fast and only holds a charge of around 2200mah. I don't know if it worked better or lasted longer before the update because I updated it right when I got it.

Is there something new or different in the linked file in your first post DiabolusZz? Or is that the Onda firmware update? That thing took 12hours to download directly from the Onda site, so thanks for hosting it someplace better.

Make sure you "reset to factory defaults" before updating!!!!

iiDiabolusZz

Nov 9, 2012
It is still the same link, i used to find it better to download from china around 5pm GMT but now for whatever reason at that time it can take 5+ hours so now i download around 8am GMT and the same download takes about 35 minutes?? Crazy! The chinese forums have also stopped me posting between the hours of 3pm-11pm GMT, it has me puzzled!

Michael G

Sep 2, 2018
I have an Onda V711, I recently bought a new one, and also I had one from 2013 but that one the touch display is no longer working correctly.

Surprisingly even though it is an old tablet, I was still able to install some google apps, like google gmail, google photos, and google drive, but was unable to install google contacts or google calendar. I was not able to install any Microsoft apps.at all.

This tablet currently has 4.0.3 KitKat Android, I am wondering if I update to 4.1 Jelly Bean, maybe I will then be able to install more apps.

I agree the battery is crap, it dies after about 2 hours of regular use, and then takes about 3 hours to charge it up again.

I have a new iPad and also a new Samsung Galaxy Android tablet coming next week, so I am probably not going to use the Onda tablet much, I am thinking of gifting it to my brother, but would like to update to Jelly Bean first.

Thanks.