one week on from buying a vega......

kingchillout

Mar 20, 2011
....and i'm very happy I took the plunge.

Pros.... the price. £250 is a bargain. Just as quick using the internet as my Dell netbook and more fun. Brilliant for using while watchibg tv or just slouching in my chair. Portabillity is superb, I take it everywhere. Easy to use after some getting used to the lack of home and menu buttons. I would give it a good 8.5 out of 10.

Cons... no real android market. I'm not confident enough to go the modding route, so i'm having to just make do with the other apps sites. Very limited, but I will have to wait for the honeycomb update. For some reason my clock resets itself to 12:00 Jan 2009 everytime i switch it off? Not a huge problem, but a bit odd. The biggest gripe is the poor screen and the viewing angles. I got the vega mainly as a comicbook reader. It does the job, but not as well as i hoped.

I would recommend this tablet despite the cons. Put it this way, since i bought it i haven't put it down, so it must be good because i have plenty of other tech in the house i could use to surf the net and play games!

purkybum

Apr 11, 2011
Hey chillout. Are you still using the stock rom? It really is easy to upgrade and id recommend it, much happier with mine now. If only it improved the screen!

Sent from my CorvusVegaRom_0.5 using Android Tablet Forum

bennz

Dec 14, 2010
Hook it up with Vegacomb 8.1 or something like that , then you will love it even more !