Oops, Think I Broke It!

Nov 21, 2013
okay so i was trying to down load a document program to my craig tablet....i have no idea if peopel have had problems with this device and i think i might have voided my warranty cuz i took off the sticker and the back and threw it away..was that bad?

but so back to the point i was trying to down load the document program so i could write a cover letter to a possibly new employer and my computer was dead so i was lazy and didnt feel like charging and and i noticed that i accidentally uninstalled my google play services app (the one that looks like a puzzle piece and what not)

so i decided to factory reset my tablet
it went to its loading screen and took a really long time to boot up more than it normally does so i tried doing a hard reset instead...and i thought it might have been a bad idea but i did it any ways and now it wont load at all....

did i like brick it or something?

can i fix it?

did i void my warranty if i cant fix it?
if i did im think i might be screwed if i cant fix it

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

You posted this in tips and tricks . I'm moving it to the Craig tablet area where it may get proper attention.

Nov 21, 2013
there is a craig tablet area? can you link me? -_-

im so frustrated with my self i have never used a thread site like with before XD