Outlook app

rwolak1

Nov 29, 2012
Just purchased an Acer A500 tablet and am trying to sync my Outlook 7 account with the Acer. I've downloaded the outlook.com app and started working through it. The first step is to enter my email address/password. When I do this, I get a "Signin incorrect. Invalid EMail address and/or password (300)" message. I'm assuming the email address/password they are asking for are the Outlook 7 address/password. Is that correct? Is anyone else having this same problem?

thanx

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Just a little confused. Is the Outlook you're trying to "sync" with the one on your computer? Or the one on the Internet?

rwolak1

Nov 29, 2012
I'm trying to sync Outlook on my desktop to my Acer

There are a few add-ons for Outlook on your desktop that will sync to Google then will be on your tablet, GSsyncIt or GoContactSync. Still not real certain what you were doing on the tab.

Last edited by a moderator:

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
The outlook.com app is to access your email through an outlook.com email address, not outlook on your computer.

the email in your Outlook on your computer, who is the provider of the email? You will need to use the stock Email app and set up through them. If it is Hotmail, you can convert that to Outlook.com and use the outlook app.

There is no way to push your email from Outlook on a computer to your tablet. You can sync your contacts, calendars and notes through gSyncIt (which I use). There are some other programs, but I found this one works quite well with no issues.