Outlook Calendar on Android

Repoxx

Feb 25, 2011
Hi friends,

I am looking for a device I can use (in lue of an actual computer) to update and view my daily/weekly/monthly Outlook exchange calendar and manage to do lists, and possibly notes also.

Could an Android tablet device do this? Is there an app for native management of an Outlook Calendar?

I do not want an expensive device so I would end up looking for the cheapest tablet that can do the job over Wifi and have good battery life. So any recommendations in that area are also welcomed.

Thank you for your time!!

jamse

May 22, 2011
Hi Repoxx,

I don't know whether you're still interested, but I think it is possible... but it depends on what version of Android you have. This thread seems to suggest that it's only available natively in version 2.2 and above:

http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...or-differences-between-android-2-1-2-2-a.html

There are also third party apps for Exchange sync. I can't vouch for any of them as I've not tried them, but some seem to get decent writeups on forums.

beastman

May 8, 2011
I responded on a different forum that documents to go would let you update files and synchronization with pc.

Sent from my GTablet using Android Tablet Forum