Own a Cruze Velocity tablet, havin trouble dwnldin games and apps.

Chaos

Sep 20, 2012
Anyway Cruze Velocity Android Tablet got it for 30$. So i think i got a good deal. But when i attempt to dwnld games or apps the dwnlds stop because of not enuff space but i know i have plenty of space. sumtimes they fail for no reason. And if anyone could let me know all the specs of the Cruze like memory and processors i wuld appriciate it. Please help I really need to be able to get games on it. Thank you. Thank you.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

Under settings - storage is where you can find most of what you are looking for. Some games and many other apps need more storage to install than they end up needing after the install. But you may want to get DiskUsage from the Store to see what's taking up all the space, file by file.

Chaos

Sep 20, 2012
i actually just restored it to factory settings nuthing is on it and it says the games are about 3mb even have a 16gb SD card ... i know quite a bit bout comps but im new to tablets. flash memory has 651mb available. internal is 447 available. tried to go into cruze market then amazon app store and it wont even dwnld that. really stumped.

Last edited:

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Something doesn't sound right about those figures. Most of the Cruz tab;ets start with 8GB of internal memory, A factory reset, taking into account the Android OS and default apps should have left you with more memory, much more.

You may want to try another factory reset just to be certain it did what it was supposed to do.

Chaos

Sep 20, 2012
Im also getting web pages wit the "you do not have permission to open this page and pages with and web page not available with sum dwnlds and all vids on youtube.

Chaos

Sep 20, 2012
maybe sum1 should run me thru the factory reset maybe im messin up sumhow.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Since it's running, go to settings - backup and reset, Reset and follow the instructions. It should work!

Chaos

Sep 20, 2012
under settings i have no backup. just wireless & networks, sound & display, loction & security, applications, privacy, sd card settings and device storage, search, language & keyboard, date & time. and thanks lot for your help. got the reset thing tht u stick a pin in too tried that. did nuttin.

Last edited: