Pad kind of crashes after unlock screen

enemy2pc

May 25, 2011
Hi,

I've got my friends Flytouch 2 that he bought in Hong Kong, to replace the fitted battery that was dead and wouldn't take a charge. I got the new battery and used SmaRkies guide for opening the Pad and doing the switch, everything went fine and big thanks to SmaRkies for the guide.

The problem i'm having is that when the pad is booting it gets to the unlock screen and i can see the homescreen behind it, but when i unlock i get a black screen with the home icon bar at the top, with the volume, battery, wifi, and back arrow icons. none of the touch or hard keys work except the volume and power buttons. When i press the power button i can then slide to power it off again.

I've tried doing a reset from the recovery console but the same thing happens on boot. I'm not sure if the pad has been rooted but i know it's running on Froyo.

Any help would be appreciated.

SmaRkieS

Apr 15, 2011
How about before it was opened, is the hardware button still working? And the missing part of the screen is it there?

If you notice after you open the tablet, there is a circle sticker that will help the tablet plastic button to reach for the switch on the tablet.

Try to open the tablet and check if the Hardware plastic button can reach the switches.

About the tablet missing part of the screen, try to flash it back to the old firmware. Just simply trial and error.