Pandigital Nova Not Turning On

donbia

Oct 8, 2014
I have a pan digital nova, it will not turn on, with power supply hooked up, nothing on screen, no lights nothing, I have tried to reset it, removed back case cover and disconnected the battery for a while then plugged it back in,
I don't have the org. power supply, but do have one with the correct voltage, amps, adepter 12v 1.5 amps + tip.
the unit says 12v 1.5 amps on case, the battery is a 8.5 v
does the battery have to be charged first, with or without power supply to turn on. anyone have a suggestion on this problem.

donbia

Oct 8, 2014
I have a pan digital nova, it will not turn on, with power supply hooked up, nothing on screen, no lights nothing, I have tried to reset it, removed back case cover and disconnected the battery for a while then plugged it back in,
I don't have the org. power supply, but do have one with the correct voltage, amps, adepter 12v 1.5 amps + tip.
the unit says 12v 1.5 amps on case, the battery is a 8.5 v
does the battery have to be charged first, with or without power supply to turn on. anyone have a suggestion on this problem.

After several attempts to get it to come on,Ii be leave it is dead, So I bought another motherboard to put into it thats was working. I don't know any other way to fix it other then selling it for parts.

Last edited by a moderator: