Parse error

Bibendum

Jun 16, 2011
Can somebody help please. I recently bought a 7" Smart M6 MID tablet whilst on hols in Tenerife. The guy in the shop said it was made by Samsung and had Android 2.2 but I can't find any reference to this on the box or the tablet. The model number is M1, Firmware version 1.6, Kernal version 2.6.29 Sheng@ubuntu(CodeSourcery. I can't download anything from the Android Market because it says I have no android devices associated with my account and those that I managed to download from other sites say there is a parse error and won't start.
Anybody know how to overcome these 2 problems, I would really appreciate some help.
Thanks

warrior047

Dec 21, 2011
Can somebody help please. I recently bought a 7" Smart M6 MID tablet whilst on hols in Tenerife. The guy in the shop said it was made by Samsung and had Android 2.2 but I can't find any reference to this on the box or the tablet. The model number is M1, Firmware version 1.6, Kernal version 2.6.29 Sheng@ubuntu(CodeSourcery. I can't download anything from the Android Market because it says I have no android devices associated with my account and those that I managed to download from other sites say there is a parse error and won't start.
Anybody know how to overcome these 2 problems, I would really appreciate some help.
Thanks

Hey I guess got the same...its called Smart M6 tablet. It runs on android 2.3.4. Is this the same? If so how can i add new games and apps?