Parting ways with Transformer TF101

jpk1080

May 3, 2012
Hello. I made the mistake of showing my girlfriend the Ipad 3 so now I'm forced to sell this excellent tablet. I've had this transformer for about 6 months. I've had no issues with it. It's in excellent shape I would give it a 9/10 if not better. No scratches, dust under the lense, etc. its flawless. I wipe it down at least twice a week with a microfiber towel and solution. I've had no problems with ICS after the most recent update. It runs silky smooth and I love this tablet. There is a tiny, very slight area in the bottom left of backlight leakage. I would say its about the size of the tip of my pinky finger. I honestly didn't even notice it. I have all the original accessories with it. Let me know if you have any questions. I'm asking $265. Feel free to PM or email at [email protected]m for more information or pictures.
Thanks.

jpk1080

May 3, 2012
Ha. Well i would love to keep both but unfortunately i don't have that kind of money. It doesn't help that her birthday is coming up either! This tablet has run near perfect since i've gotten it. Telling her that doesn't seem to make much difference.

jtsauburn

Sep 15, 2011
Why should your girlfriend dictate what tablet you use? What happens when the relationship ends and you're stuck with a tablet you rather not have? And if she's this controlling now, and what to you expect in the future? And why are you comparing an old model transformer to the new model Ipad? A fairer comparison would be comparing the Ipad3 to the Transformer Prime. Better yet, if your girlfriend doesn't like your tablet, tell her she can buy whatever tablet she wants for herself and you'll stick with what you love...

P. S. I've been happily married to the same woman for 26 years. She tells me what I should eat, and she tells me what I should wear, and where to go and when I should get there. But she has NO voice on what technology I use. She loves Apple products and more power to her.. I saved my money and bought the tablet I wanted (Transformer), and I love showing her what my Transformer can do that her Ipad can't. She loves her tablet, Firefox and I love mine and we're both happy with what we have. My guess is that you both would be better off saving your money until she can buy the tablet she wants for herself to use.

Last edited:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
I suppose I should delete this thread, but I'm enjoying the discussion too much. Please keep any transaction details in the PMs though.:cool:

jpk1080

May 3, 2012
Heh it doesn't go quite that deep. She was pretty happy with the transformer but as a lot of people that don't really care about the versatility of android, preferred the Ipad 3. I thought I'd try to sell the transformer to try the apple out.

AnimaTechnica

Nov 4, 2010
Heh it doesn't go quite that deep. She was pretty happy with the transformer but as a lot of people that don't really care about the versatility of android, preferred the Ipad 3. I thought I'd try to sell the transformer to try the apple out.

Whipped :p

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

jpk1080

May 3, 2012
To be honest, I've kind of wanted to try the Ipad myself. I know I know. They feel extremely limited but I think they obviously appealing in many areas too.

tazz3

Feb 23, 2012
ipad yuk locked OS No hdmi.No usb.No sd card. itunes why would you want an over sized ipod for lol.
if i had the money i would buy it

diiorio

Dec 21, 2011
Ipad tends to be more friendly to woman and they typically use Itunes.

To tell yo uthe truth Google music app and store has more to offer me and I uploadeed 15k songs from my DJ library.

Weebee

Dec 1, 2011
Nope, once you start down the path to the dark side there is no turning back! The same is true with the I pad....