Parts for Broken/Non-working 8" IMX515 Tablet

Status
Not open for further replies.

KillerKink

Developer
Mar 16, 2011
Dear all,

If you have non-working/broken 8" IMX515 tablet that you intend to dispose of, do consider if you can sent to me. We can work out the shipping cost.

I am most interested in the main board which connect to the cpu to trace gpio pins and connectivity to the pmic chip.

I am keen to compile a working kernel so it will be helpful to understand how the hardware are connected.

s4vdout84

Aug 25, 2011
You might want to offer some money for the hardware your wanting... not just the shipping. Unless someone has a box full of broken tabs. Unlikely

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Android Tablet Forum

KillerKink

Developer
Mar 16, 2011
You might want to offer some money for the hardware your wanting... not just the shipping. Unless someone has a box full of broken tabs. Unlikely

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Android Tablet Forum

Thanks for the suggestion.

I am looking for people who are interested to contribute their non-working hardware. Its fine if they have use for their existing hardware. I only need the part for tracing connectivity(I am not using mine as the risk of damaging it is high due to static charges and such) and its for benefit of the community of all existing 8" imx515 tablet owners and not just my own.

For those interested to sell off their parts, they might have more luck elsewhere.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Further discussion should be handled via PMs with KillerKink. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.