PC to tablet file transfer?

brianosaur

Aug 20, 2011
Is there anyway, other then Dropbox or the like, to wirelessly transfer files to my Galaxy Tab 10.1?

I was wondering if there is something like a shared network folder that can be used similar to Win7 Network & Sharing for PC's on the same wifi network.

I would like to browse or play pics & movies from the tablet, but are stored on my PC once they are DL from the internet.
I can do this from a blu-ray player I have that is networked to my PC.

AnimaTechnica

Nov 4, 2010
you can try sugar sync or ES File explorer which lets you setup an ftp transfer with your pc

Is there anyway, other then Dropbox or the like, to wirelessly transfer files to my Galaxy Tab 10.1?

I was wondering if there is something like a shared network folder that can be used similar to Win7 Network & Sharing for PC's on the same wifi network.

I would like to browse or play pics & movies from the tablet, but are stored on my PC once they are DL from the internet.
I can do this from a blu-ray player I have that is networked to my PC.

bclinger

Aug 11, 2011
Drop Box works well with the Acer A500 tablet - I use it extensively. I also have a USB drive on my home network and have no problem accessing it with numerous file applications, such as ES File Explorer and similar applications.