Personal Space by Sony

Cyberman

Jan 30, 2012
Just had this brand new Sony Tablet S and added some personal self-portrait photos via the built-in front camera which i'm not fond of or satisfied with. Now , i decided to delete these personal photos thru guidance from Sony's eSupport.com. Initial steps were to open Apps and tap to open Personal Space by Sony. When opening Personal Space..its loading application but it freezes. I'm wondering if it's the application's fault or it's being blocked by Norton Tablet Security. The Norton Tablet Security was the first app that i installed before playing with the Tablet. Anyone out here/there w/ this same predicament?

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
Curious, since there has not been one single instance of a virus detected on an Android device, and no anti-virus software has yet to protect against malware, why you would bother with Nortoni n the first place. If it is the culprit it has already caused more inconvenience then any percieved virus threat to date.

Sent from a Gibson using Tapatalk - heavy metal edition

Last edited:

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
However, human error, much like this unintentional second post, is the usual culprit in most of my issues.....

Last edited:

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
Cyberman, uninstall Norton and try it again. It is easy enough to reinstall if you want to. I have free AVG on my Tablet. It is unobtrusive, but I agree with TomT, it is probably not needed at all.

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Android Tablet Forum

Cyberman

Jan 30, 2012
Thanks jbenham, i'll try and see if it works!

Nah, it didn't work. I have to re-install Norton and will phone Sony tech support tomorrow during office hours.

Last edited: