Pipo M9 Opinions

Ornulf

Oct 12, 2013
To anyone interested in rooting, custom flashing, tweaking and modifying.

Some will think modifying is always fun and entertaining with lots of privelages to have full control of your devices.......BUT its actually a serious business to look into as not to make your shinning beautiful daily drivers devices a paperweight.

Don't just jump and join blindly to the party before knowing some other steps/things: Examples:
- Ensure to prepare yourself "How To" UNROOT your devices.
- Ensure you're familiarize "How To" go back to stock if anything go wrong or so whatever reason.
(Keep official stock firmware, drivers and tools handy as you will not panic searching all over the internet and asking everyone when you get stuck/or you need it.
- How to escape from bootloop when unsuccessful flashing or after flashing.
- Know how to make backup of essential data/contacts...etc. As some unlocking procedure will wipe your system as clean as out-of-the-box.

Others most important thing when you're new to flashing.
- Read, read and understand what the developers recommended way to flash.
- Read, read and understand what the known bugs as not to keep asking why this and ....

The world famous question arise:
Question: Will rooting void the warranty?
Answer : Yes
Solution : Flash back to stock/unrooted.
How to?: If you read and understand the above and links given. You should not ask this question :)

...I am waiting for my new Pipo M9 pro 3G, ordered before seeing Your wise words above.
In the ordering form I ticked "rooted" (+4 $).
What do You think about warranty and function? :)

Last edited by a moderator: